Saturday, April 19, 2008

no more big breakfast!!!

hai. am so free now to upload all the photos cuz... everyone woke up late for mac's breakfast. and i thought i was late to wake up at 1030. no more breakfast!!!! mac's should consider pushing their breakfast time to 12, to cater to people like us. tsk. lunch already la. photos are in random, not chronological order at all.

TAI'S SURPRISE 21ST PARTY!!
THEME TMNT. COWABUNGA!!!





WENDY'S 21ST RAINBOW BIRTHDAY!
MY NEIGHBORS
MY BLOCK..








LAST MAMBO BEFORE FINALS.




FOODHUNT 08- LACOSTE.. and cheezzzeeeballs behind us. haha.





TENNIS. i suck. give me a badminton racket or i should just stick to running. haha.

CAMWHORE
anyway poor boy got chicken pox yesterday.
get well sooon! without you i....
have to walk back hall myself at 5am. :(



ok. i can leave soon for LUNCH. boo!

i hope it will be a productive day for studying. hopefully i wont sleep so much with my notes!
I LOVE MICROECONOMICS I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes. i will be crazier next week.. for those who knows the crazy schedule i have this semester. or--bi-good to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment