Thursday, May 17, 2007

being in Orlando..

Baa, first of all… I lost the whole post cuz of stupid internet connection! And the post is damn long! Don should have killed me! Ha. So just went to cook dinner. Just came back from a not too bad dinner at the boys room, first home cooked dinner! Steaks, salad, carrots, mushrooms and our very own pan fried potato strips with red wine. Lol. Talking about red wine, dear terence is rather high now, I have never seen this side of him since I know him one yr ago. Lacoste, you all missed this tipsy cinderalla la! Lol. Crazy man. Quite tired now, but think gonna typed what I typed just now before I go for my beauty sleep!

Many thanks to those who came to send me off on sat- 19and lacoste, nana cindy….! And those who couldn’t make it, hmph, your msgs and calls are appreciated too.. J Sorry if I scared some people when I cried, yes its quite silly I know but I couldn’t help it, but as expected, I am fine now! Haha.

Life is cool here. Room is good! 3 TVs, 2 toilets, 1 fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping, air con and we have bathtubs la! Haha.. hello haybee, your KL service apartment is nothing! Lol, I can pao zhao everyday man, thou I haven got the time to do so yet. Haha. Luckily my room has wireless also, though its quite slow and laggy and made me retype this post, its better than most rooms which have no wireless, so I guess I should be contented and hope that wireless speed will be faster! Haha.

These few days went to quite a few places, a spent quite abit cuz I went to…… FACTORY OUTLETS! Like how cool la.. haha. I went higher as I see more shops and cheaper prices! Hehe. But don’t think will go back anytime too soon cuz if not I would spend all on shopping, which is quite dumb. Gonna keep quite abit for New York! Weee, cant wait to see NY! Haha. We also went to Seaworld after our training to take the roller coaster ride! It was damn fun and exciting! We screamed non stop through out the whole ride man, damn cool I swear. And feels good that we can go seaworld and many other places for free! Haha. But! The food here is damn ex and unhealthy, got sick of the food here already. Thou their cinnamon roll is really MAMAMIA! that’s why we have to go supermarket and cook our own, if not I will be big many when I am back. I hope not man, as usual, I wanna run but I am lazy to run, I suck man. The weather here should be nice to run, shouldn’t sweat much. I will try to run soon la. Heh.

I quite like the weather here, its cool in the mornings and nights but sunny in the day, the only thing I don’t really like is that it is rather dry, so eyes and lips are affected quite abit. If not I like the cool weather! But summer has yet to come I think, will get hotter soon in june! Will be damn black.. hurhur.

O, yesterday was damn fun plus I didn’t spend much money! We went to downtown florida with the whole big gang, bout 15 of us, and walked around the buildings and banks while having fun taking photos! haha. Then we went to downtown Disney. It is damnnnn cool!! I was damn happy there! All the mickey mouse and piglets! Had so much fun taking photos, really damn nice. They sell all the Disney merchandise, the usual mickey and also a lot of pirates of the carribean stuffs. Its da best day so far I think! Nice! Haha.
Hmm one thing quite interesting is that we are so used to looking right while crossing the road when we are supposed to look left! Which means we will happily cross the road thinking that there are no cars when in fact they are all behind you la. Haha. No surprise if any of us get knocked down by a car/bus. Haha, hopefully we will get used to it soon! Then maybe wont be so bad to drive here, more convenient and can go further also.

Sians, just now when I first posted I managed to upload ONE picture, now I have been trying but cant! I think its damn boring w/o pictures! Anyway I think only few small cats and dogs will bother to read. Hurhur. Tomoro is our free day! Then Friday will have some departmental training. I will be working at happy habor, with all the kids! Heard its fun and I am quite sure it will be! Haha, yeah.. the only thing is that the uniform is quite chui, will post pictures when I can, but owell.. good thing is most ppl’s uniform is quite chui la. Haha, so its not too bad.

Hmm.. those people who still owe me pictures own up and send me!!! Don’t make me angry ok. haha and I have auto roaming, so msg me when you miss me, but I will see whether it is worth it to reply or not.. heh! Feeling tired already! Hai, hopefully I can post some photos soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment